LANCE ROUX, C.S.P.
Principal Consultant / Founder
Lance is Founder and Principal Consultant at SafetyPro Resources, LLC. Lance is a Certified Safety Professional (CSP), a designation awarded through the Board of Certified Safety Professionals.
Lance’s professional safety career began in 1996 in the petrochemical industry and has expanded his experience in project safety management, compliance auditing, risk assessment, and program development for an array of industrial markets including: oil & gas (upstream and downstream), healthcare, chemical processing, refineries, power (nuclear, hydro, and fossil fuel), and shipyards.
- A.A.S Occupational Safety & Health Management Southeastern Louisiana University, Fall 1999
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Southeastern Louisiana University, OSHE Industrial Advisory Committee Chairman
- Associated General Contractors of Louisiana, Safety Committee Chairman
- American Society of Safety Professionals, Past Louisiana Area Director, Executive Board Member and Past-President of the Greater Baton Rouge Chapter, Region 4 Regional Operating Committee
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Past Chairman, Safety & Health Committee, Pelican Chapter
HONORS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Recipient of the ASSP Society President’s Award
- Recipient of the Greater Baton Rouge Chapter President's Award
- Safety Professional of the Year - Greater Baton Rouge ASSP
- Safety Professional of the Year - Region 4 ASSP
- Langlois/Weigand Award - Greater Baton Rouge ASSP